Friday, May 27, 2011

When the Dutchman Met Yna, Sol and Tina




9th May 2011

It was raining most of the day and it did stopped raining briefly at 5pm. So the dinner plan with Sta. Clara friends are on. Sta. Clara is a hospital in Bulacan where I used to work before England.

Yna San Pedro, whose a superwoman as she can do anything and everything, a friend of mine and also a friend of the Dutchman for so many years too. She pick us up at our house and took us to Sta. Clara Hospital and dropped my sister off as she has to work on a night shift and also to see the place, and to picked up Sol and Tina. Then we went back to Manila.

Had a dinner with Yna, Sol and Tina at Gerry's Grill in Tomas Morato. The music was too loud. Beside our table was Vince Hizon dinning with his kids, he used to play basketball for PBA and used to be cute. Sol was quiet that night, we didn't really had a proper heart to heart talk. Tina as usual, trying to put me on the spot, I just pretended to be surprised. I love Tina just the way she is. I always tease her, bless her. Hope she still doesn't mind.

Had  a Starbucks coffee afterwards at ABS-CBN compound. Yna spotted Johnny Manahan, I told the Dutchman to play cute as he might be discovered as an actor or a commercial model. So I can quit my job and be his manager. He told me to shut up! He said "I wont live in Manila, but I would like a house and lot in Palawan."

It was a lovely night. I'm glad they met the Dutchman in person.

No comments:

Post a Comment