Friday, May 27, 2011

Australian Open VS Boxing

8th of May 2011

Our fourth and last day in Palawan, I went downstairs to have breakfast. The Dutchman normally don't bother having breakfast, so I left him in bed. We need to check out early as our flight is at 10am, the hotel van will take us to airport.

While we were in the van together with another couple they are going back to Manila as well. (they said they are from Australia... the girl is/was a Filipina.) The Australian guy was asked if we enjoyed Palawan...I just replied "yes".  I understand, he was being polite and I was just being a bitch for a reason... I don't like them and they are just talking to the Dutchman so I kept quiet.

While checking in to a Cebu Pacific flight, one of the crew ask me If Im pregnant. I said, "No, I'm just fat!"

Went back to Manila, to my surprised... the traffic run very smoothly! There was a boxing match Pacqiao VS Mosley. All the people are glued to their television watching the match.

We arrived home in 40 minutes from the airport,  had Tinola for lunch and watched the Pacquiao VS Moseley match on channel 7.

Had a nap.

Planned our next escapade.

Dont know what else happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment