Sunday, May 29, 2011

A Very Opinionated Me.

12th of May 2011

While we are in my cousins taxi on our way to terminal 3 of airport. As usual, traffic was moderate to heavy. I was quietly listening to AM radio station and being entertained by Ted Failon and Pinky Webb.

 They were talking to the PNA Chairman about EXPLOITATION OF NURSE VOLUNTEERS and  Volunteerism for a Fee. It was quite degrading, on how hospitals in the Philippines exploit their nurses! It is just ridiculous.

They talked about Reproductive Health Bill or RH Bill http://rhbill.org/about/ , a highly controversial topic for debate in the Philippines at present, topic that involves the Catholic Church and some popular people and of course, wants-to-be-popular-people. I was born and baptised as a Roman Catholic and I am an experienced Nurse, so I proudly support the Philippine RH bill! I just hoped that whoever is the President of the Philippines right now, should MAKE A BLOODY STAND!!! He should not be afraid of being excommunicated by the Catholic Church and for the Catholic Church not to make such a lame threat to people. I am begging them to open their minds and see what is really happening in the Philippines. For Christ sake.

Also, I think, Marcos deserved a place in Himlayan Ng Mga Bayani. He is a hero. I still can see all the things he has done and started for the Philippines but neglected by people who are in power after his reign.

I feel that most of Philippine Media sucks! They are irresponsible most of the time, they just stating their opinion not the facts. Why can they just make a blog or something!

No comments:

Post a Comment