Sunday, May 1, 2011

The Arrival, The Royal Wedding

Arrived in Manila at 9am, while waiting for my 2 other pink suitcases and a red suitcase for Dutch at the baggage claiming area ... the Porter was entertaining me asking me what our baggage looks like. And I don't like it! So I asked The Dutchman to stay at our trolley together with my Mulberry bag and 3 more hand carries (all mine) and counter act what the Porter was planned.

I was scared to take the Dutchman home on a taxi but I don't want to bother my family with all the waitings at airport.

The Dutchman felt queasy at the taxi, was not impressed by the taxi driver at all.  I asked the taxi driver about the meter as it says 2809,  I have an idea that the driver thinks... he thinks Im minted and I feel like he's asking me that amount of money. So as soon as we arrived home I left my things including the Dutchman in the Taxi and went inside the house. (I always do this, as I don't want to be seen by my neighbours)  My brother was immediately visible and pays the driver 1,100 php. I think the Taxi driver's plan didn't go through against my plan!

My first time to see My family house, I must say My brother is an engineer after all! All minute details of the house is designed for Lady Florentina. Im sad that she didn't see and explore it herself. I personally love the rooftop, dries all my hand wash clothes easily and of course the 360 degree view of the entire neighbourhood. And if I look further southwest I can see Makati skyline, I can see metro rail too from west I can see my school I went when I was in college, from North I can see La Salle Araneta my school from elementary and highschool. My favorite view North is The Eternal Garden where my Mom and Dad's body are resting. It has a billboard saying NO WORRIES.

As usual, my nieces and nephew are all shy seeing the Dutchman for the first time. He also met my Aunt Miming (wife of my mothers brother) she looked after the house whist my brothers family went to Dipolog, she stayed a bit longer maybe a month to wait for me and I think she's curious to see the Dutchman as well.

Had Pinakbet and Chopsuey for lunch.

My brother and The Dutchman bonded.

No comments:

Post a Comment