Sunday, May 1, 2011

First and Foremost

28th of April 2011, a dream come true. 

I was 2 hours early, my friend Georgie took me to Manchester airport, Im sure he was a F1 driver in his past life. I had the chance to go roam around Manchester duty free, contemplated about the Aviator Sunglasses If I really wanted it or not... In the end, I didn't bought it as my face looks sad with it. I know its a classic design but I prefer the sophisticated classy style, not that I am one. 
Had a opportunity to have a full english breakfast at Frankie and Benny's it was delish!

My flight from Manchester to Schipol was 10 minutes late, so I informed the Dutchman who will be travelling with me to Manila. He was quite apprehensive, as If I missed my connecting flight he will be traveling to Manila on his own. 

As soon as the aircraft landed, I legged it to gate E 22, the Dutchman was impatiently waiting. While in the security boarding the aircraft bound to Manila, The Dutchman has loads of creams in his check in bag (nivea, sun protector etc) and was confiscated at the security. We had the first fight. 

Travelling with KLM, Netherlands flagship airline means the Dutchman cannot moan and groan about it, so I was happy about that. So I did all the moaning and the groaning instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment