Sunday, May 1, 2011

NO WORRIES my children... No Worries, mum

1st of May 2011, Labor day

Woke up very early  around 5.00am by the Dutchman to complain about my Uncle's cockerels as they are very noisy and continuously  making that sound. He was really pissed, as the Dutchman is normally a light sleeper... it didn't help. 

Unable to go back to sleep, A little bit down today, I miss my Mom, when I woke up early in the morning we always catch up, telling me stories about our neighbourhood. Telling her about my failure and accomplishments, my plans and my journey my clothes etc. So I  went to our rooftop and finished my favourite Brownies Unlimited brownies in a hammock. Looking at the NO WORRIES sign board. Whilst Tweeting. 

He dreamt about killing those cockerels with a shot gun. He told me also he's willing to pay an amount of money for my Uncle to kill all his cockerels I told my cousin Carol about it and she said that those cockerels are our Uncles hobby and he makes sure that they have vitamins everyday and forgets about his own children's vitamins. 

Yes! finally played a little catch up with my Cousin Carol over longanisa breakfast. 

After the breakfast, I did fall asleep for 4 hours according to the Dutchman, felt re-fresh! 

Had dinner in Trinoma, my first visit for 2 years... The Dutchman was quite happy as he thought that it will be an hour and a half travel to the mall, duh! The Taxi driver was good, so I gave him a tip for making my Dutch friend happy and not moaned at me and most especially not vomited along the way. 


No comments:

Post a Comment