Saturday, May 28, 2011

Meeting By Chance

11th of May 2011

I got MJ's number and got in contact with her,  finally! We started texting each other.

This morning, Richard, an old friend of mine phoned me, I even spoke to his Mother. They said Thank you about something and his mother said I have very good friend... I think she meant MJ, not her son. (Sorry Richie, Im just trying to be funny.)

The Dutchman and I went to Trinoma today to replace my Swatch battery. So we did. Whist we were looking for a restaurant to eat. To proved that the world is so small and we are all connected...I was just talking to him this morning... I saw Richard from a distance holding paper bags from Swatch (meaning they have been to swatch, where we've been). He's accompanied by a young girl. The Dutchman knows Richard and he even remembers his name, which I think Richard was quite impressed! Finally, the Dutchman and I saw another friend of mine, by chance!

Iam not a very keen lover of pizza, I will eat it when Im starving... The Dutchman loves it, but not Pizza Hut or Shakeys. So we dine at Yellow Cab Pizza. He likes it, but I don't.

We went home early, as we need to pack for Kalibo to see what all the fuss is about at Boracay. Im not really keen on going to Boracay, I feel its like a Benidorm of Spain. No,  I've never been to Benidorm... I'm sure its lovely, but I don't have any plan of going, not in a million years, not in my lifetime.

No comments:

Post a Comment