Monday, May 2, 2011

On My Watch

2nd of May 2011

Had breakfast take away from Jollibee, chicken joy of course with extra, extra gravy!

Had an appointment to see Dave, I always go to him when I want m hair cut, Of course I took the Dutchman with me, he haven't been to a salon or barbershop for 18 years as he cut his own hair... I think this is sort of a pampering for him. I had my hair chopped with a fringe.

Watching the news: Osama died! Good for him.

Woke my sister up, she was from a night shift. WE, (Diana, the Dutchman and I) went to Trinoma, bought some kitchen appliances for my sister. Also at the Techno Marine store, I accidentally dropped my watch and it sustained a broken face, I mean glass! ...I was gutted. But they have a good and bad news. Good news is: they can replace the glass for 3,000php. Bad news: they don't have the technician and they are on hiring at present... So I said to the Lady, they need to make sure that the new watch technician is very good and experienced, I don't want my watch to be his first job though. So she referred me to their Greenbelt branch!

Went to a nearby shopping mall, SM city! I used to be here all the time during High School and College years. It has change... OMG its huge!!! But Trinoma shops are posher.  I have 2 agenda in this mall, First, My Tag Heuer watch needs a battery, I usually go to Royal Time at the main building, again... they don't have a technician! They referred me to the Tag Heuer in Cubao! Bloody Hell!!! ...I'm not happy!

Perked up when I saw an IMAX sign... We watched Thor, he is so fit! IMAX was an experienced for the Dutchman, I said, even though this is a Third world country, we do have IMAX here. The Dutchman and I have been to Hilversum in the Netherlands they show an educational movie, wherein the entire ceiling is a screen and you have to lie back in 45degree angle and you have to wear an earpiece and no 3D glasses if I can remember it right.

Had "merienda" (translates to: an afternoon light bite) at North Park as the Dutchman would like to eat some noodles, Wagamama style.

We bought bread at Bread Talk, to bring home. Its my moms favourite bakery shop and "pasalubong".

I saw Araceli, (my kababata, kalaro, matalik na kaibigan) we grew up together. She's bubbly, fun and a witty person. Time just flew when we talk. I introduced her to the Dutchman. I told her to reassure the Dutchman to go to Coron, Palawan.

The Dutchman is quite pre-occupied about his foundation website that he shares with his friends.

By the way, when I was in Trinoma, I popped my head in to Kamiseta... a couple of dresses caught my attention... I love the print! ...then I had a look closely, well at the back of the label, its Liberty of London! No wonder those dresses caught my attention. Also they have a butterfly maxi dress, very similar to one of my favourite Topshop tunic. Hmmm...

*Kamiseta is a brand of clothing in the Philippines and I grew up with it. No wonder the the love for Topshop is mutual.

No comments:

Post a Comment