Sunday, May 8, 2011

Oh Cubao

4rt of May 2011
Written in retrospect:

Had Jollibee's Burger steak for breakfast, it was supposed to be my sisters pasalubong last night but she had a big tantrums and did not eat her dinner... so I eat it for beakfast instead It was delish! (The Dutchman didn't know I had it for breakfast, so, shhh...)

I finally knew what my sister' tantrums is all about, so I did what she wants me to do. She went to the hospital and sorted it herself. The result: She has now 2 unpaid weeks off work. 

The Dutchman cooked Chicken Palava for lunch, I had some ingredients with me from the Netherlands. All the cleaning and after care. Im thinking, all this hassle from finding a spinach to the actual cooking! I wont have this anymore...We will now have take away all the time! ..but thats just me on my mind, wont dare to tell that to the Dutchman. 

After lunch, I decided to go to Cubao to visit WATCHWORKS the only licensed store to open my watch and for battery replacement. They are charging me 7,000php or a hundred pounds for the job as my watch has a lot of issues not just the battery. The Dutchman and I was like... lets just buy a new watch! But this certain watch has an emotional value, had it after I my first job... and it was my mothers sort of gift. So its very precious you see. 

While we were in Cubao, I must say, this place is very different nowadays... less like Munumento more like Ayala Avenue. But I still don't trust the people here, no offence. 

We went home whist there was still light. I need to pack our stuff as we are going to catch a Cebu Pacific flight early in the morning bound to Puerto Princesa, Palawan. 

My apologies, I wont be posting for 4 days as I'm going to leave my Macbook, but I will bring my iPhone and Blackberry with me for tweeting needs. 








No comments:

Post a Comment